Mire Chatman

Espace de discussions dont le sujet principal est le basket-ball et plus particulièrement l'actualité de l'Élan Béarnais.

Modérateurs : Joruus, Modérateurs

Répondre
jAy
Joueur de banc de l'Elan

Re: Chatman

Message par jAy »

Pinner a écrit :I am from the U.S. I have seen Chatman since college and think he deserves to be in the NBA. Do you think so?
I don't know if you know Pau-Orthez, but some players crossed by this club went later to NBA. Recently Mickael Pietrus (Warriors) and Boris Diaw (Hawks), formed to the club, participated in the Draft on 2003. This season with other French prospects as Johan Petro and Souarata Cisse, the American scouts should come to see them playing throughout the season in Pau. Mire Chatman can then prove them that he has his place in NBA.

http://www.nbadraft.net :arrow: Johan Petro is the fifth in this Mock Draft on 2005.
Dans la vie on partage toujours les emmerdes, jamais le pognon. [b][Michel Audiard][/b]
Invité

Re: Chatman

Message par Invité »

Pinner a écrit :I am from the U.S. I have seen Chatman since college and think he deserves to be in the NBA. Do you think so? In college he averaged almost 30 points per game. He is unstoppable because he is so quick and can shoot really well. When is the next Pau preseason game?
Welcome aboard , Pinner .

Mire was in a small league last year (Latvia I guess) . But what amazed me is that depsite the fact that the level is now far better , he did not seem to suffer from the difference in this preseason game I was talking about . Like Jay pointed out , he will get a new exposition in Pau which should help him to join the NBA. Right now , I can't tell you if he is good enough to join the Big League. You know , lots of very talented US played in Pau and some of them never played in NBA although they surely were good enough to . Among them , for instance , was Marcus Brown ...

If you're looking from some news of Mire , don't hesitate to ask us . We have here some of the most serviceable french fans.
JC
Joueur majeur de l'Elan

Message par JC »

Pour en revenir à Chatmam, (excusez-moi de parler français :lol: ) je l'ai vu ce soir 14.9 à l'entrainement et je peux vous dire qu'il est très appliqué, adroit de près comme de loin et qu'il a un démarrage à laisser les autres sur place.
J'ai lu qu'il bouffait des ballons à la pelle... nous le verrons à l'oeuvre pour juger. Pour l'instant il laisse une opinion très favorable.
JC Palois
"Toutes les opinions sont respectables. Bon! C'est vous qui le dites. Moi je dis le contraire. C'est mon opinion. Respectez la donc." J.Prévert
Répondre